skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Mission Accomplished Part #2
- Get my BMI in the "normal" range
- I was really nervous to put this on my list because
I've really struggled with weight loss, but I found success this year! I
am in the normal range for my BMI and weighed in at a new all time low
today!
 |
| March 16, 2012 |
|
|
 |
| March 16, 2013 |
- Write a letter to my future spouse
- Go to Antelope Island
- Do a session in Salt Lake temple to celebrate
anniversary of receiving my endowments (Sep 12)
- Learn how to crochet
- First lesson on January 10, 2013
 |
| Single Crochet |
- Second lesson on March 14, 2013
 |
| Double Crochet |
- Finish the Tshirt quilt (I've barely started)
- Completed Wednesday, March 13, 2013
- This was a complete test of my patience and
perserverance. I was beginning to wonder if I'd be able to finish it.
- Go to Zion National Park
- Prepare a name to take to the temple
- Completed Friday, March 15, 2012
- This was the final task that I was afraid I wasn't
going to be able to complete. I didn't realize that so much was involved
in this process. I was finally blessed to link my great great great
grandma to me and do baptism, confirmation, initiatory, and endowment for
her. This has given me the bug to press forward and get her husband's
work done and so forth.
No comments:
Post a Comment