Sunday, February 3, 2013

So Grateful for a New Friend...

I am so grateful for the path that the Lord had in store for me when I switched to a new school this year. Right now, I feel like one of the last in the marriage relay watching as everyone is living the married life in my realm of friends. So it has been really great to be on a team with two single girls. We have a lot of fun together and are a great support for one another. Luckily, I was able to convince one of them, Leonee, to tag along with me as I went to explore Antelope Island on Saturday. We laughed and had a lot of fun! It's just what I needed. I really forgot about most of the stresses in life for the time being. Thanks Leonee.

It was so nice to see blue sky and have to wear sunglasses!




We had quite a lot of laughs as we tried to get up on the buffalo!

We even saw real buffalo.


We were sad to not be able to sit on the holy buffalo. We found that there were signs on the rest of the buffalo that told us we couldn't touch them. I was grateful that we didn't see a sign on the first one!  :)


We couldn't pass up the opportunity to sit on this one. There wasn't a sign saying we couldn't. :)






No comments:

Background