
Spring Break allowed for a fun trip with two coworkers. We decided to drive to Vegas on Wednesday and come home on Saturday. We planned a visit to the Las Vegas temple on Thursday to do a session. As I sat in the Celestial Room, I was able to reflect on the parable that stood before my eyes. I thought about the gorgeous environment I had the opportunity to take in...I enjoyed the stillness and quiet.....and I became aware of the great contrast of where I was at that moment in time as compared to what was just around the corner. I realized just how close world's way and the Lord's way seem to appear in distance, but how far away they are in purpose. We must be so careful as to not walk the line, but instead we need to decide what we want in this life and stick to it. It's hard, but the Lord will be there for us if we will rely on Him. Then, we must remember to pick ourselves up and dust off when we fall and keep at it. Oh how grateful I am to know the right and live a blessed life as a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In addition, I am so thankful to live in this valley filled with clean air (I think I'm allergic to Vegas air). I love being in an area with so many other Saints.
No comments:
Post a Comment