I did it! I tried 30 new recipes and as a result, I have added 17 of them to my collection. So I thought I'd share them with you. Let me know if you try any of them, and tell me what you think.
It was a fun journey. I like trying new recipes, and this forced me to do so on a more regular basis. Since I've finished, I have tried two more. One was not so good, but the other, chicken taco salad, that I tried tonight is a definite keeper.
I forgot to take note of where I got some of the recipes....so some may be a little different than the ones that I actually tried.....
- Spinach Artichoke California Pizza Kitchen Dip Copycat
- I don't think this is the exact source of the recipe I tried, but it seems like it's about the same.
- It was oh so good, but be warned that it takes a good amount of time to prepare.

- Raspberry Lemonade Cake
- This is a yummy one. I think it's better when it's been refrigerated for a while.

- Grilled Cheese Tomato Soup
- It's simple, but one of those warm you up on a cold day kind of recipes.
- I think I just used regular tomato soup.

- Banana Cream Pie Cupcakes
- These were very tasty and a big hit for the family.


- Triple Berry Brownie
- This is another one that I liked better served cold.
- I baked it in a 9x13 instead of on a pizza pan.

- BLT Tossed Salad
- This is one of those really nice meals for a hot summer day.

- Baked Peaches
- The idea to try this was sparked by my cousin's blog. It's a light but yummy treat. I want to try it with vanilla ice cream this year.

- Peach Layered Dessert
- The idea to try this recipe came as I was at a nail appointment. My nail lady does it out of her house. Her mom was there talking about how she was making this, and I decided I wanted to give it a try.

- Creamy Guacamole
- I love avocado and guacamole...so I thought I'd give this a try. It's a keeper. I was even able to use my own home grown cilantro. :)

- Banana Cream Pie
- It seems that I usually volunteer to take care of dessert for Thanksgiving and Christmas. So this brought a great opportunity to try out some new recipes.
- This was so good that I made it for both holidays!


- Mini Chicken Potpies
- This was a recipe created by my nail lady. It was so yummy. You buy the premade pie crust in the refrigerator section. Then, I mixed cream of chicken soup, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, baked chicken cut in cubes, and frozen peas and carrots. You cut the crust into circles. Place some of the mixture in the center, top with other crust, and bake. Jules seemed to love it!

- Mandarin Chicken
- This was one of my favorites!

- Homemade 3 Musketeers
- These didn't taste like the real thing, but they were really good. Once again I liked them cold.

- Seared Chicken with Lime Avocado Dressing
- This was good, but it was a little spicier than I like. I'll have to play with some to get it just right.


No comments:
Post a Comment