I love Mom! She threw me a surprise party. Jess took me out to get a drink and look around Tai Pan. We came home to a house full of family, friends, Cafe Rio, and Disney fun. I know my mom put a lot of time, effort, and money into making this happen. Thank you so much. It was just the kind of night I needed to celebrate completing my 30 by 30 and finally relax. In addition, I was reminded of some of the great friends I have. They truly made me feel loved and special at a time that it was needed. Thank y'all!
 |
| We played a "Guess What Disney Character You Are" Game. |
 |
| Brittany, Johnny, and.....CARTER! |
 |
| We played the candy bar game, and there were no causalities |
 |
| My best friend Jen....soon to be a mommy |
 |
| I received a number of SUPER thoughtful gifts |
 |
| I was pleasantly surprised to have Shannon (who I worked with a number of years ago) show up to celebrate with me! |
 |
| My dear friend, Janelle, and her husband...she is so amazing that I feel privileged to be called her friend |
 |
| Jess made this for me to remember my 30 by 30 journey this year. What a great gift! |
 |
| Greg and Jess....Greg's sister is responsible for the gorgeous cake, and Jess is responsible for the fun Disney letters! |
 |
| I LOVED my cake! |
2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEN...
I STILL REMEMBER HAULING YOU AROUND THE KARCHER MALL.. GETTING YOUR PICTURE TAKEN AT JC PENNEY'S AND EVERYONE THINKING YOU WERE MY KID..
MY FIRST NIECE!!!
LOVE YA....
Love you too! Thanks!
Post a Comment