Jen is....
Adventurous-I do a good job of setting goals and attaining them.
Beloved-I have many people who love me.
Creative-There was a time that I didn't believe this...but now I do.
Disciplined-If I have my eye on getting something accomplished, I do it.
Educated-I have my Bachelors and Masters.
Friendly-I love to spend time with friends and try to make it happen as much as I can.
Genuine-I don't see myself as fake.
Healthy-I have lost quite a bit of weight and am continuing forward on this journey.
Independent-I can take care of myself.
Jolly-I love to have a good laugh. It helps you forget any worries for a bit.
Kind-I like to do nice things for others.
Largehearted-I share my heart with others. Sometimes this can seem like a not-so-good thing.
Mathematical-I love to do math.
Neat-I'm an organizer and cleaner. I don't think anyone would argue with me on this one.
Obedient-I'm a rule follower.
Patient-I am slowly learning this...I believe it will be a lifelong lesson to keep at....but I do feel that I am improving.
Quiet-In a large group, I'm easily one of the quietest.
Reliable-I follow through with what I am asked to do.
Spiritual-I strive to do my best in the Gospel and work on improving myself through goal setting.
Thoughtful-I enjoy giving gifts that have meaning.
Unselfish-I love to spoil those I love.
Valuable-I am of great worth as I am a daughter of God.
Well-off-I live a full life.
Xtra blessed-The Lord has truly blessed me with so much.
Young at heart-I love to watch Disney movies and make frequent trips to Disneyland.
Zealous-I'm a hard worker.
Surpr"eyes"!!
11 years ago

1 comment:
I liked this Jen. I wish I could say the same of myself for about half of the things on this list if we're being honest! :) Um...I am a newly converted math nerd, I like to laugh, and I'm young at heart. The rest is up in the air. This gave me a little anxiety. I'm glad to see you recognize so many awesome things about yourself!
Post a Comment