So I thought I'd share one of my questions and the insight I received in reference to it....
My question was what is something I can do to be happier....and here are a number of things I can do and/or will continue to do...
- Pray, study the scriptures, and partake of the sacrament
- Remember that the Lord loves us and He wants us to understand His willingness to forgive
- Remember that I have unlimited divine potential
- Turn to Jesus Christ as He is a pure source of peace in this life
- Remember that the Savior knows who we are
- Remember that every part of the natural man can be overcome through the Atonement
- Remember that we live in a time of miracles
- In tough times, hold the ground I've already won
- Remember that I have greater faith than I realize
- Fan the flame of my faith
- Remember the good people in my life who have accepted me, and use it for motivation
- I must not fear the future because God is with me
At first while writing/typing this list, I thought that I should come up for other words for the word remember. Then, I realized that the repetition of the word hit the point. There are so many things we know that we just need to remember. This conference was a great time to be reminded of so many things that will bring me closer to my Savior and thus make me a happier person.

No comments:
Post a Comment