Sunday, September 4, 2016

April 2016 Happenings

The month started off with an April Fool's joke pulled on the kids. I told them that due to limited space for storage and needing a room for the baby, they'd have to share a room. They believed it and weren't terribly thrilled.

On the 8th, Joe and I went to Fetal Foto to find out the gender of the baby. It took three attempts as the baby was being a bit stubborn, but we finally were able to see that IT WAS A BOY! So that evening we invited all extended family to share in the news. It's so exciting to have this news to begin making more detailed plans in preparing for his arrival.


Joe's brother's daughter Naomi was baptized and confirmed on the 9th. We were able to attend this special event.

We were also able to participate in the special event of my brother John and his wife Brittany as they decided to have their daughter Harper blessed.

As I sat in Sacrament meeting on April 17th, I was reminded of the great influence our Bishop has had in Joe's life as well as mine. So we settled on the name Samuel Joseph Green for baby boy. We are naming him after our Bishop and Joe.

We ended the month with celebrating my sister's, Jess, daughter's, Lucy, 2nd birthday. She is quite a miracle and joy to be around.

Baby Bump Pictures
16 weeks

No comments:

Background