I had another doctor appointment for Samuel. He is measuring right on, and his heartbeat is 136. This appointment included the glucose test. My results came back high so I had to take the three hour test. Two of my readings came back high for that test. So I've been advised to watch my carb intake. It's not a super fun thing to do, but I have lost weight as a result of having to do so.
As a family we were able attend one of the concerts in the park that Midvale City hosts. We had a really nice time, and Alison even won a raffle prize.
I made sure Joe took the 25th off so that he could be home to celebrate Pioneer Day with us. We made a lot of use out of our Dutch Oven to celebrate. We made monkey bread for breakfast, Dutch Oven Sprite Chicken for dinner, and had my family over for Dutch Oven Cobbler. It's a fun tradition. That evening we went to Jess' for fireworks.
A fun picture...Alison got so excited to paint my toenails since it's a bit of a challenge for me to do it myself right now....
Baby Bump Pictures
![]() |
| 28 weeks |
![]() |
| 29 weeks |
![]() |
| 30 weeks |
![]() |
| 31 weeks |










No comments:
Post a Comment