I was able to take my mom out for a special outing over Mother's Day weekend. We went to breakfast, and I surprised her with having flowers on hand to go deliver to her mom's grave. It was a special time to share with Mom.
This month brought on my second celebration of being a mom, but it's a bit more special as I'll actually have a baby that is my own. I was well taken care of with breakfast prepared for me, a dozen red roses, and Texas Roadhouse gift cards put together by Joe. I also received some thoughtful homemade gifts from Alison as well as a written message from Michael that took me by surprise. My mom took care of me with some beautiful flowers and a Cheesecake Factory gift card and dinner.
LaVaun, Joe's mom, was kind enough to make a requested Mickey Mouse outfit for Samuel to wear for newborn pictures. How exciting!
The 15th marked two years since our first date. So because of schedules, we celebrated two nights earlier with dinner out followed by a walk through International Peace Gardens where we went out for the first time. We had a nice time.
On the 14th we celebrated Carter's (my brother John's little boy) third birthday at a park. He is so much fun to watch as he discovers the world around him. We all survived the crazy wind too.
The 16th brought an exciting, but nerve racking appointment...the anatomy ultrasound. Well it was confirmed that he is in fact a boy. At first he was in the breech position. I was told that because of the placement of my placenta that I probably wouldn't feel him until 28 weeks. She then saw how much he was moving and said I might feel him move sooner. She could tell he was pretty uncomfortable and had me use the restroom. In that time, he had turned completely around. She had a difficult time, but she was finally able to get a picture. It was finally confirmed that all looked well with him. What a blessing!
Joe's car broke down this month. :( We've decided to try the one car thing for now.
On the 26th my brother, Josiah received his mission call. He was called to the Columbia, South Carolina mission and reports on July 6th. It's crazy and exciting! I was able to share in the experience of suit shopping with him and my mom. He is such an amazing young man.
And on the 29th he graduated from Seminary.
Baby Bump Pictures
18 weeks
19 weeks
20 weeks
21 weeks
















No comments:
Post a Comment