The 3rd brought the conclusion of my 12th year of teaching. Wow, that's crazy!
We were able to take family pictures with my family on the 4th which was a fun event.
On the 5th, Josiah was set apart as an Elder, and after that we enjoyed a nice family celebration at Mom's.
The 8th brought around a milestone for Alison as Joe and I took her to the temple by herself to perform baptisms for her first time.
I had another doctor appointment for little Sammy on the 13th. his heartbeat was 150, and he's measuring a week ahead.
On the 14th we were able to attend the temple as Josiah received his endowment.
We went on family vacation to St. George from June 15th to the 18th. The kids did a lot of swimming while Joe and I just enjoyed the down time. We saw two plays at the Tuacahn, Tarzan and Peter Pan, ate twice at really yummy restaurant, George's Corner, the kids did baptisms at the St. George temple, we enjoyed the scenic drive through Zion, and toured Brigham Young's Winter Home where we ran into some students that I taught previously. On our way home we stopped and took a tour of Cove Fort. I would say that this vacation was a success, and we had a good time.
I had Joe take Father's Day off of work. It was so nice to have him home on a Sunday. I hope he felt well taken care of as we are truly grateful for the great man he is and the long journey he has overcome to get him where he is today.
Alison was able to attend her first Young Womens camp and seemed to really enjoy it. She was known for being service oriented and the least annoying first year. :)
We were able to get a dresser for Samuel's room! He is moving more forcefully and to the point that Joe can feel him now.
So Joe and I took a little getaway June 22nd through the 24th. I figured we should get one in now as we won't be able to do it for our anniversary in October as we'll have a little one. We went back to where we had our honeymoon in Midway as the Zermatt. We had a wonderful time lounging around and enjoying some tasty food right there at the resort.
The 25th presented the much anticipated Air Show at Hill Air Force Base. Unfortunately, the traffic was crazy and after being in the car for about two hours, Joe decided it wasn't worth waiting any longer. I felt bad because he had taken the day off for this. So we got lunch at Popeyes before meeting up with my sister, Jess and her family. We enjoyed time with them as we explored Antelope Island. We had a nice time despite our original plans.
We purchased a glider for the baby room!
Baby Bump Pictures
![]() |
| 23 weeks |
![]() |
| 24 weeks |
![]() |
| 27 weeks |





















No comments:
Post a Comment