We were able to take part in celebrating Malory's birthday. Malory is Joe's sister's little girl.
Unfortunately, I had to work late and Joe had to work on his birthday. Luckily, on the other hand I had the day after his birthday off as did Joe. We were able to go out to a nice lunch. That evening we invited extended family over for birthday dessert for Joe and me. We were also able to go out again the next day as a family to celebrate Joe's birthday.
This month presented a change in Joe's work schedule that requires him to work on Sundays. It was very difficult transition for me to make. I really wish he could attend the entire three hour block of church as well spend the rest of the Sabbath day with us.
I had my first doctor appointment on March 14th. It was a great late birthday present for Joe and an early present for me. The baby's heartbeat was 172 and was moving around quite a bit.
I turned 33 on the 16th, and unfortunately Joe had to work. So I picked up dinner to meet him for his break so I got a little time with him. The next evening we went out for dinner as a family to celebrate my birthday.
We were able to take part in celebrating my brother, Josiah turning 18. Wow! It's crazy that he's that old now.
The end of the month brought Spring Break for me. It aligned just right to allow for some time to myself with Joe. We did a few things to enjoy some time to ourselves.
We celebrated Alison turning 12 with a friend party. She was welcomed into Young Womens church program with the New Beginnings program at the beginning of the month. We also had extended family over for dessert in addition to Joe and I taking her out by herself for dinner.








No comments:
Post a Comment