Sunday, August 28, 2016

January 2016 Happenings

So at least as I'm playing catch, I am finally in this calendar year now. :)

Here we go...

We began the month off with celebrating Jody's (my sister) 16th birthday. We did karaoke and made some the best family memories that evening. How I love my family.

We also celebrated the birth of Patty's (Joe's sister) new baby with her blessing.

As one of our dates this month we went to an ice hockey game which was a first for me. It was pretty enjoyable.

My brother John and his wife Brittany welcomed a precious little girl to the world on January 9. They named her Harper.


We celebrated Michael turning 14 on January 13th. He had some friends over for a Nerf war, pizza, and a movie. Then Joe and I also took him out to eat by himself as tradition would have it. We also had family over for dessert to celebrate.

Michael and Alison participated in the school play this year. So January brought on their performances of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. They put a lot of work into it and did a great job.

Michael was ordained a teacher at church.

The month ended with a most excellent boom. I found out that I am pregnant. It was such a surprise and blessing as we've tried since we got married. I didn't know if it'd happen and had some pretty big heart break over it as it's something I have wanted. I am due October 5th.

No comments:

Background