Sunday, August 28, 2016

February 2016 Happenings

Our Groundhog Day treats...



Last month's surprise and blessing of finding out I'm pregnant still seems unbelievable. I am very excited, but it's hard to believe that this dream is finally coming true. One night we went to dinner as a family. Then we went to Carter's and Michael picked out a baby boy outfit and Alison picked out a baby girl outfit to help them get excited. They were more excited about doing this than I had expected. It was fun! We also made an official on Facebook. :) We also made our first baby furniture purchase of a bassinet. I seemed to be doing pretty well except for fighting a cold accompanied by an annoying cough.



We celebrated Valentines' Day with new outfits with dinner at Blue Iguana, window shopping for baby items, and Jamba Juice.

We took family pictures of our own so we could get one put up our family wall.

I ended the month with purchasing a stroller and swing for the baby.

No comments:

Background