Some good things happened for Joe. One of the great things included a promotion at work. I'm really happy and proud of his hard work and the improvements he continues to make in his life. It was a difficult change as his schedule is 12 pm to 11 pm Saturday through Tuesday which makes it difficult to get quality time together. The good things that came to Joe allowed for us to plan an anniversary trip to Disneyland next month.
I was able to witness the birth of my littlest nephew. He was born on September 11, and it was quite a miracle to be a part of.
The 12th marked six years since I took my endowments out in the temple. I celebrated by doing sealings with Joe.
This was an especially tough month as we found out my mom had cancer and would need surgery. I'm so grateful for the peace the Holy Ghost can bring in times of uncertainty.
Surpr"eyes"!!
11 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment