Sunday, July 22, 2012

A Week of Nerves....

This week has been a week of nerves...saying "bye" to a relationship that I have shared with a great friend because she married her best friend, back to school meetings with my new school faculty, first date, getting my classroom ready in time, and second date with first date guy.  The interesting thing is or maybe I should say blessing in all of these situations is that they turned out much better than expected.  My mom reminded me of my senior quote that goes something like this, "Beginnings are usually scary, endings are sad.  It's the middle that counts."  I can attest that the beginning was scary, but now I'm in the middle where it counts.  I'm finding that I think I will really enjoy this middle portion of these experiences and not live in fear of the end either.  I've got to make today count and make the most of it.  If I live afraid of what will happen, then I'll miss out on the joy of the journey.  Here's to really trying to toss fear out the window.  Wish me luck!
Below you will find some great pictures of my friend, Jen, on her big day.  Congrats Jen!




No comments:

Background