Sunday, August 5, 2012

Crazy Busy!

The past two weeks have been full-work wise and socially.  That would be my excuse for not blogging last week.  I was able to take a ride up the canyon last Sunday night which I thoroughly enjoyed.  As far as work goes, the long awaited time of receiving some leadership opportunities to add to my resume has come.  I am team leader, a mentor, on the School Advisory Committee, and will have a student teacher in October (my first ever-please cross your fingers it's a good one).  Life has been full of many good things, and it's hard to find a way to make it balance out especially when there is one aspect of my life that I'd rather focus most of my energy on....anyways, as to not overwhelm myself with coming up with what to blog this week, I'm going to answer a blog posted by my cousin.  


What have your five senses been up to lately?

I’ve been seeing:                                                                                                                                                                                  1. beautiful sunsets  2. Provo  3. cute (yet very social) kids in my class this year

I’ve been hearing:                                                                                                                                          1. silent drives into work-I'm finding this is a good time to meditate and think over things.  2. Pandora-It helps me be productive.  3. Myself talk to others about my feelings versus over thinking things on my own  4. The sound of rain on the roof-We've had a lot here this summer.

I’ve been feeling:
1. appreciated-which I never knew how hard it could be to accept (I know this isn't a physical "feel", but wanted to share)  2. coolness of a nice air conditioned home or car on a hot day  3. the wonder of a good, sincere hug

I’ve been tasting:                                                                                                                                                                                                                              1. fresh salads  2. Diet Coke  3. ice cream

I’ve been smelling:                                                                                                                                            1. the fresh smell of rain-LOVE it!  2. not so fresh smells of a classroom full of kids (oh the smells in the summer)  3. sunscreen

What have your five senses been up to?

No comments:

Background