Sunday, July 8, 2012

More Summer Fun

Full Moon Ski Lift Ride, Young Women's Camp, Lagoon, throwing a bridal shower for my best friend, vacation with Mom, and meeting up with friends is just some of the fun I've had over the last four weeks prior to this past week.  It's been a lot of fun, but I don't remember ever having such a busy summer.  This past week was full of more adventures and a number of them at that. 
This week marked for my first party and boutique in selling jewelry as a Paparazzi consultant.  They were both pretty laid back which didn't bring in much income, but allowed for easing me into the business.



Tuesday brought a Young Women's Camp Celebration where I created a slideshow to view and an award for each girl and leader.  It went well. 
I thoroughly enjoyed the Fourth of July holiday this year.  My summer has been so crazy that I was finally able to have a more laid back day and catch up on a few things.  We were able to have a family barbeque at Jess and Greg's new place.  Then, I had a great invite from a new friend as a result of going to Young Women's Camp.  She works for Cafe Rio and invited me to a Real game with fireworks in a suite.  It was a great way to spend the evening although the game was a disappointment with a score of 0 to 0.




Then, Thursday and Friday brought a last hoorah with my last super close single best friend.  She gets married in 9 short days.  It's crazy!  We were able to use the raffle prize I won from the Teacher Feature banquet that I attended.  We drover to Daniel Summit Lodge, checked in, and went into Midway for dinner and to grab something for breakfast the next morning.  We came back and watched a chick flick.  The next morning brought horseback riding.  It was great!  It was just the two of us and the guide on the ride which was nice.  It was a great scene full of forested area which provided a different experience from horseback riding down south.  I really enjoyed this last trip with Jen and will miss our bonding over the craziness of single life. 




No comments:

Background