We started off the New Year with a nice turkey dinner. Another tradition that we continue is that over the previous year we collect items that represent special events and memories in a jar. Then one of the first the activity of one of the first Family Home Evenings of the year is spent placing those items in a scrapbook and adding other memories we think of. It's been fun!
We were able to celebrate the first birthday of my cute little niece Harper on the 7th. She is a doll.
A fun memory with Samuel was I was sitting in the living room talking to Joe and started laughing. So then Samuel started laughing. It made me laugh even more.
We celebrated Michael's 15th birthday with gifts, a trip to Air Borne for Michael and Alison, and of course cake and ice cream. Michael seemed to enjoy it.
On the 14th we celebrated Jody's 17th birthday. It was a Harry Potter theme. We really enjoyed the party. I thought our homemade costumes turned out pretty nicely. Joe was Snape, I was Professor Trelawney, Michael was Malfoy, Alison was Hermione, and Samuel was baby Harry Potter.
We also celebrated my niece, Aurora's, birthday with dessert this month.
I was able to receive a comforting blessing for an especially difficult trial I am going through right now. It helped me see that I will be blessed.
Happy 4 months Samuel!
We celebrated Groundhog day a few days early.
Here are some more pictures of Samuel for you to enjoy.
Surpr"eyes"!!
11 years ago








































































No comments:
Post a Comment