Tuesday, January 16, 2018

May 2017 Happenings

Samuel said "Dada" for the first time.

We had quite a few trials continue on. I'm so grateful for the hope the Gospel brings me.

The kids had youth conference this month.

Joe and I were able to celebrate the anniversary of our first date which was a walk through International Peace Gardens. We added a dinner at Rodizio's as we used some gift certificates given to us for our birthdays.

Because the "teens" were out of the house it afforded us the opportunity to spend some time with our moms. We celebrated Mother's Day with breakfast with my mom and dinner with Joe's mom. We had a nice time.


With Mother's Day, we also had the opportunity to hear from Josiah. It was my first Mother's Day as a mommy. I am so grateful Samuel chose me.

I had a field trip to the zoo, and so I had Joe bring Samuel to meet me. That was a great treat.

Alison had a dance concert for school.

Happy eight months my baby boy!

Extra pics of my sweet boy to enjoy....
































No comments:

Background