We took two days to celebrate Joe's birthday. We had some good times and unfortunately, a situation arose that put a damper on his day. I felt bad for him. I hope he felt loved and supported by me though.
Samuel had a tough night one night which was not like him. That night I maybe got two hours of sleep. So I ended up taking him into Instacare. We found out that his ears were retracted. So he had the feeling of needing to pop his ears, but he couldn't. Poor guy!
We celebrated Pie Day as a family with dinner at Pizza Pie Cafe.
My birthday celebration consisted of Joe bringing Samuel and oh lunch to me on my lunch break. Then we went to dinner as a family that evening.
Samuel had his first solid of avocado. He loved it! He also rolled over for the first time this month.
Josiah turned 19 out in the mission field this month. We miss him a lot!
We spent a couple of days celebrating Alison's birthday as there were other things going on. We celebrated with a family movie night, dinner out, and cheesecake.
Happy 6 months Samuel!
And here is more of Samuel....















































No comments:
Post a Comment