Sunday, May 5, 2013

The Lord Knows Me

I am so grateful to know that I have a Heavenly Father that loves me and knows me. I have a number of friends, but seem to always have one really close friend. In the last two years I have said bye to the close relationships of two friends as they have married their new best friend. We are still friends, but it is different, understandably so. It is hard because I can't turn to these friends in the same way as when we shared the single life. I am happy for them, but with each marriage I was sad to say bye to that relationship. I began to feel that I might not find another super close friend to lean on in a way that we could support each other at this time of life. Then, this year I made a decision to change to a new school to get away from a stressful situation. It was this decision that brought me to my new best friend. She is great to spend time with, she understands me, and we have a lot of fun (maybe too much) together. She will be greatly missed over the next three weeks while she is off track. :( Thank you Heavenly Father for watching out for me and sending me a new best friend when it was so needed.

No comments:

Background