I have been blessed for my membership in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know this church is true, and I am grateful for the purpose it provides me in life. It keeps me going through the hard times and helps me to remember to notice my blessings. I know Jesus Christ atoned for my sins so that I may be forgiven and return to Him one day. I know that Joseph Smith was a faithful prophet allowing for the Restoration of the Gospel. I know that President Monson is a living prophet and is directed by Heavenly Father.
Today we had a lesson in young women about testimonies. One insight that hit me is that I need to take more opportunities to reflect on my testimony. I need to pinpoint my testimony's strengths and weaknesses on a more regular basis. I had never thought of my testimony in this regard. In addition, I need to remember to take time to regularly share my testimony. We discussed that we have so many more avenues to share our testimony today that we don't have to only do so in Sacrament on Fast Sunday, especially for those of us that don't like to speak in front of big groups. We can do so through Facebook, blogging, etc. Remember what we've been blessed with and share it with others. They deserve to hear it.
Surpr"eyes"!!
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment