Last week I mentioned how I feel more confident as of lately. This seems to be true for the most part nowadays. This past Monday brought a day that can best be described as an "Eh Day." I was feeling a little down. That night I said a prayer asking for strength and comfort. I didn't think that I'd receive it so quickly, but it came to me as I read my scriptures. I made a goal at the beginning of the year to read through the entire Standard Works. So I'm just going in order as presented in each of the Standard Works to meet my goal. That night included reading in Hebrews chapter 10. Verses 35-37 brought the reassurance needed, "35 Cast not away therefore your confidence., which hath great recompence of reward. 36 For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God. ye might receive the promise. 37 For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry." I truly felt that the Lord was speaking directly to me. I love that this happens! So I will continue to be patient. I know that I will have tough days and will just need to keep these verses in mind on my "Eh Days." :)
No comments:
Post a Comment