So I'm going to give blogging weekly a chance. There's not a whole lot to report from this week, but here goes nothing. So it was really nice to have this past Monday off of work especially since I only got five other days off of work for winter break. So I took my time getting ready, made an omelet for Mom and myself, got ready, ran to the store with Mom, and then, we went to lunch. It was nice to have some time alone with Mom. She really has become my best friend.
I was dreading work on Tuesday and going back to the stresses of normal life. I guess so much so that I woke up sick in the middle of the night. So I didn't go to work. Luckily, it was a short sickness. I only threw up once and was queasy for a total of no more than 36 hours.
Wednesday marked a record in my book (I think), and I got visiting teaching done for the month. :)
On Thursday evening, I was able to attend the wedding reception of a good friend. One of my goals for the year is to do something enjoyable once a week. This will be it for this week...kind of a stretch, but I truly enjoyed being around friends and peers my own age as there were many there from my old singles ward. Torri was a beautiful bride.
Friday evening was filled with chores, exercising, and doing school work. As far as my exercising goal goes for the year, I want to exercise at least 5 times a week. I had taken off Monday as it was my last day off of work, and I had exercised every day minus Sundays over my break. Then, I was sick on Tuesday. So I exercise longer two days to make up for the missed day. So I averaged the same time at 5 days.
Saturday was full with preparing for my Sunday lesson that I was teaching, took care of a frustrating banking issue, made dinner, tried making a new dessert-Raspberry Continental, and planned Jody's 12th birthday party. Pictures and a report of her party will come next week. (PS I even had time to feel giddy today. Stay tuned for details of the reasoning depending on how it turns out.)
So today marked my fifth time teaching in Relief Society. I had many compliments after so I figure it went well. The first nine days of the new year have been good to me. Here's hoping that this is a pattern for the rest of it.
Surpr"eyes"!!
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment