I'm still working on catching up...
We had a fun Family Home Evening to celebrate Groundhog's Day by watching the movie and having a fun treat.
I had a friend go through a very difficult challenge. I was grateful that I could be there for her. In addition, I was grateful for Joe's support and my testimony of eternal families.
Valentine's Day brought a new fun tradition. We went out the week before to buy outfits for our Valentine's Day date. We went to the Stake Dinner Dance to enjoy a nice dinner the night before Valentine's Day. Then the next day we attempted to make red heart pancakes and Joe and I celebrated on our own with dinner and Jamba Juice. Joe took care of me too.
We had a fun time heart attacking my parents' and sister's house as a family activity.
The end of the month brought a challenge we were not expecting. Michael had not been feeling well. So I took him to a doctor appointment to find that his sugar levels were very high. So we were advised to take him to Primary Children's Hospital, and he was diagnosed with diabetes. We spent two days in the hospital for Michael to receive the needed medical attention along with receiving the education of how to treat it at home. This was quite a life changing experience. That following Saturday we went to the temple to do sealings. I was blessed to be reminded of my worth while there which is what I needed. I got light headed and felt like I was going to pass out as I knelt there. I was very grateful that I didn't pass out.
Surpr"eyes"!!
11 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment