Saturday, July 2, 2011

Summer To Do List

So I know I've been out of school for a month now, but I though I'd put a list together of some things I'd like to do or have already accomplished during my break:
  • Take the full moon ski lift ride-completed on June 15
  • Road trip to California with Mom to go to Disneyland for 2 days and see Grease at the Tuacahn-completed June 20-24
  • See Cars 2-completed on June 25
  • Catch up with some friends-Lunch with Nancy on June 16, Lunch with Chelle on June 30
  • Make strawberry bread-completed July 2
  • Make a German homemade meal-complete July 2 and 3
  • Make inside out burgers-
  • Lose 15 pounds
  • Learn how to French braid
  • Learn how to tie a tie-
  • Make a plan to learn Spanish (maybe find someone to take a class with me)
  • Make sour dough bread-
  • Give my rooms a make over-
  • Stay in a hotel for no particular reason
  • Try a new restaurant with my sister
  • Attend a Bees game-
  • Go on a hike-
  • Read at least four books-
  • Swim in our pool at least 4 times with my lil bro and sistas-1 on June 28
  • See Harry Potter-
  • Watch Waiting for Superman
  • Ride the Alpine Slide
  • Have a sleepover-
  • Go camping at least for one night
  • Find a way to make it to Disneyland in Oct 2011 and June 2012
If you're interested in helping me accomplish any of these, let me know.

No comments:

Background