So I don't have too much fun to report for this month from my neck of the woods. Therefore, I saw this on a friend, Christa's, blog and thought I use it for my monthly post. :)
Age: 28 (still hard to believe)
Bed Size: Queen (allowing for my lil' sis to sleep with me on the weekends)
Chore You Hate: hmmm I don't know....as long I'm in the mood to clean, I don't mind it.
Dogs: No siree! I like dogs when they belong to others, and I don't have to pick up the poop!
Essential Start of Your Day: No talking...I'm not a talker when I first wake up.
Favorite Color: Purple all the way
Gold or Silver: Silver
Height: 5'5ish or 5'6ish
Instruments You Play: flute (it's been a while) and a little piano
Job Title: Teacher
Kids: Someday eventually. I originally wanted 6, but as I'm not married yet-we'll see.
Live: Utah-It's weird to have a place to call "home" after growing up in the military.
Mom's Name: RaeLee
Nicknames: Jen, Jenwinko
Overnight Hospital Stays: None!
Pet Peeve: Dishonesty
Quote From a Movie: "Beginnings are scary. Endings are usually sad, but it's what's in the middle that counts. So, when you find yourself at the beginning, just give hope a chance to float up. And it will!"
Right- or Left-Handed: Righty
Siblings: 3 sisters and 2 brothers
Time You Wake Up: Sometime between 5:45 a.m. and 6:45 a.m. - depends on if I decide to exercise
Underwear: LDS-style; over the shoulder, down to the knees (stole that from Christa)
Veggie You Dislike: Brussel Sprouts
What Makes You Run Late: Something unexpected comes up-I'm usually a little early or right on time!
X-Rays You Have Had: I believe when I broke my collar bone, I had an extra. Then, the normal dental fun!
Yummy Food You Make: hmmm...I don't know what's my best....my family seems to enjoy most of my cooking.
Zoo Animal You Like Best: I'd have to say giraffes as they're my Grandma's favorite.
Surpr"eyes"!!
11 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment