There really isn't a lot to report for the month of October. Over Fall break, I was able to convince my parents to surprise the kids by taking them to Lagoon. They had no idea we were going. So as we pulled into the parking lot, they were very surprised. They gave us a great reaction. The following day was spent at home relaxing and watching movies. Then, we went to Thanksgiving Point for some corn maze fun and family time. It was great. Then, of course living in Utah, we celebrated Halloween yesterday. Unfortunately, it was very wet and cold. The only other report to give is that I found out I have hypoglycemia. In fact, my doctor told me she'd never seen a blood sugar level so low from a conscious person. So hopefully, with the combination of medication (EXPENSIVE), vitamins, and diet I can get it all on the right track leading to help in losing weight and having energy to teach. We'll see! I hope all is well with ya'all. Love ya lots!
3 comments:
But Jenn would you have celebrated Halloween on Sunday whether you lived in Utah or not? Just curious:)
Happy to hear the help your Dr. gave you!
No...actually I remember living in Georgia when Halloween was on a Sunday, and our parents gave us a big bucket of candy instead of going trick or treating. :)
Here's my blog link, Jen!
Post a Comment