Sunday, May 15, 2016

November 2014 Happenings

I'm still working on catching up...

We continued to ease into the married life. One of the things that I made a big deal about is making time for each other. So we go on a date every week, one week is the temple and the next is a night out. I feel this is critical to keep our marriage strong. There are way too many distractions, but we must make time for each other no matter what. If we don't, no one will. And why wouldn't you want to keep dating your one true love!

November 14th marked my official name change. I made the dreaded visit to the Social Security Office, but was rewarded for the craziness of this office as I officially became a Green.

On the 22nd we met Jessica, Greg, and Lucy at Modern Display to look at Christmas trees.

November 24th marked my first time attending parent conferences as a parent. I survived. :)

We bought a beautiful Christmas tree that we hope to enjoy together as a family making new memories.

Thursday, November 27th marked our first Thanksgiving together as a married couple. We had a nice day celebrating this day of gratitude with family.

On the 28th we decorated for Christmas which included decorating the tree. One tradition that I decided to carry on is ordering pizza the day we put the tree up. We had a nice time
(sorry for the poor picture quality).

The Christmas decoration Mom gave us this year (sorry for the poor picture quality).

No comments:

Background