This month's nail design....beach ball theme....

So here's the story...you didn't have to wait too long to find out.

The next morning I made sure to share the news with my mom first off. Later that day, Joe and I took his kids with us to pick out the ring. Before we did so, we sat down so that Joe could share the news with them. Allison, ten-years old, was instantly happy. She gave me a hug and called me mom. Michael, twelve-years old, was shocked, but seems to have warmed up to the idea. They are great kids with a wonderful dad. We spent the next couple of days sharing the news with family and friends. And yes, I am one of those strange girls....I got engaged after twenty days. I never would have imagined that I would do that. We are getting married on October 15 in the Salt Lake Temple.
Joe is a great guy. He watches out for me. He walks between me and the road when walking. He opens my doors. He tells me he loves me. He holds my hand, rubs my back, and plays with my hair. He is willing to help me get things done. He uses his past experiences to better his future. He is a great father. He reads scriptures with me. He respects me. He makes me laugh. He lets me be me. He loves me. I can catch him looking at me, and I just watch him from the corner of my eyes. He compliments me. He values my input. And he chose me. He will be mine forever on October 15!
June 8th brought some fun father's day celebrations. Joe said I helped make it the best one yet! :)
June 25-28 brought about young womens camp. This was my twelfth year going to camp. It's a great time to escape from the world and reconnect with what's most important. It was fun to be there for Julia's first year and Jody's third year.

June 28 brought a trip to Hill Air Force Base to see the air show. That was pretty fun and amazing all wrapped in one.
And the month wouldn't be complete without some pics of the niece and nephew!











No comments:
Post a Comment