Sunday, April 6, 2014

March's Happengings

March was very busy. I guess it was so much so that I didn't take time to blog at all. So here has what went on this month.

I was off track for the first three weeks of March which was wonderful. It provided a much needed break.

This month's nail design for Disney on Ice and my Disney cruise:



March 5 allowed for a fun night out with Mom, Jody, and Julia as we saw Disney on Ice. It was amazing to see such talent. It also was a great way to kick off my Disney Cruise trip for which I was leaving for the next day.

March 6 brought sunshine, relaxation, and tons of fun as I headed to Florida with a wonderful victim, I mean friend. We escaped from the stresses of life as well as the winter weather. We had a marvelous time as we stayed away until March 12.

Can you tell we're excited for this trip?!
The Orlando airport feels like an amusement park!
The Orlando Temple is absolutely gorgeous.
We had to make a stop on our road trip from Orlando to Miami for this photo op.
Just before we said good bye to land and sailed away.
Such a gorgeous room.

There was so much good food to eat!
What a fun menu!
Round 1 of singing Happy Birthday to me.

We had such fun servers!
Another fun menu
On our way to Cayman. Do we look happy enough?
Stingray City
Drinking from coconuts
I loved this street sign!
I did NOT get enough of this view.
Isn't the ship absolutely gorgeous!
We were one of the few that drank soda.
It was hard work to keep up on my whiteness. :) I did still come home with a sunburn on my thighs though. 
True beauty!
I even got a kiss from him! All the money I've invested in Disney finally paid off.
Snorkeling is tough.
I had to give this a try. It was hard.
Kayaking away
We learned how to make towel animals.
Yes, they are virgin drinks. So yummy!


We had the most fun at out table despite the fact that it was really just the two of us. 
Our room
We don't look quite as happy to head back to reality.


March 16 marked 31 years old for me. My mom was quite generous in celebrating with me. She took me out to eat several times, took to me to a movie, bought me some clothes, and threw me a fun family party. Plus, they decorated the house to take after the beach I just came home from.





My birthday would not have been complete without this special visitor. 




March 17 is extra special in our family as it's my Aunt's birthday. It happens to also be St. Patrick's Day.
A St. Patrick Day treat I made


March 21 brought a new member to the Elmer family. Lucas Elmer, my tenth cousin. was born.


March 23 brought the celebration of Josiah's 16th birthday. His birthday was March 24, but we celebrated a day early. Mom put together a Superhero Murder Mystery Party. We had a lot of fun.

Can you say cuteness!
Stingmata
Electra
Nerdon
Mr. Fabulous, Jester, Electra, and Nerdon

Shiver, Red Wonder, and Little Red Wonder
Stingmata, Blaze, and Vampoman

Hims loves to eat!
Wisher

And yes, I was the one killed

The birthday boy


Those little tootsies belong to Carter


March 27 brought the opportunity to listen to an author, Emily Watts speak. She was very entertaining in speaking on Gospel topics. If you ever have the opportunity to see her speak, take it right away!

March 29 marked a special moment in LDS history as the Women's Conference now includes all girls 8 years old and up. So Mom, Jody, Julia, and I enjoyed viewing it from the comfort of our couches. Oh the blessings of modern technology. It's amazing!

1 comment:

Dina said...

What a fun life you live. So jealous of the Disney cruise. And tell your mother she is not aging. So not fair.

Background