So this last week has been really hectic and busy not allowing to post events for November within the month of November. Oh well! The beginning of the month allowed for me to attend the wedding reception of a friend that has waited very patiently and now has her knight in shining armor. Congrats Janelle! The following week marked my survival of my 15th set of parent conferences, and they went fairly well. In celebration of finishing conferences and the release of the final Harry Potter (which I haven't even watched yet), I threw a little shindig where I made cockroach clusters and licorice wands and we watched the (unauthorized) biography of the life of J.K. Rowling. That was fun! November 18th allowed for me to bring in the Christmas season a little early as I saw It's a Wonderful Life at the Desert Star Playhouse with Mom. It was really magical to walk out to see that it was snowing. The Thanksgiving break brought time to enjoy family, decorate for the season, finish most of my Christmas shopping, and celebrate my brother's birthday. Happy 25th Johnny!!! Then, this last week we were able to do a few things to bring the joy of the season. We went to Temple Square on Monday to see the lights which was nice as it wasn't too busy as it's still early enough in the season. Wednesday brought a wonderful Christmas dinner where we heard Mary Jane Woodger give a very fine Christmas message which brought a new light to this time of year. Among all of the fun, I had four doctor appointments over the course of the month which is pretty pricey. The current diagnosis is that I have a small separation in my heart which creates a small pocket. Therefore, it looks as though this is nothing to worry about, and my heart looks healthy. I know this is a blessing, but it's still frustrating that it's taking so much time and money to find out what's wrong with me. The next step will probably be to see if I have a sleep disorder which I will discuss with my regular doctor next week. So there you have it....I guess a little more happened in November than I realized. :)
1 comment:
Love ya sis. I ENJOY reading your blogs!!!
Post a Comment