COMPLETED TASKS
- Take the full moon ski lift ride-completed on June 15
- Road trip to California with Mom to go to Disneyland for 2 days and see Grease at the Tuacahn-completed June 20-24
- See Cars 2-completed on June 25
- Catch up with some friends-Lunch with Nancy on June 16, Lunch with Chelle on June 30
- Make strawberry bread-completed July 2
- Make a German homemade meal-complete July 2 and 3
- Make inside out burgers-completed July 5
- Learn how to tie a tie-August 6
- Make a plan to learn Spanish (maybe find someone to take a class with me)-I'm going to listen to tapes 4 out of the 5 days that I drive into work. If I am successful, I'll treat myself when I treat the kids once a month.
- Make sour dough bread-completed August 7
- Give my rooms a make over-completed July 19
- Attend a Bees game-completed August 15
- Go on a hike-completed August 2
- Read at least four books-ONLY READ THREE-read Candy Shop War, The Sound of Rain, The Help
- Swim in our pool at least 4 times with my lil bro and sistas-1 on June 28, 2 on July 14, 3 on August 8, and 4 on August 20
- See Harry Potter-completed on July 16
- Have a sleepover-slept at my friend's grandma's cabin August 1 and 2
- Lose 15 pounds-WORKING ON IT LIKE CRAZY!!!
- Learn how to French braid
- Stay in a hotel for no particular reason
- Try a new restaurant with my sister
- Read at least one more book within a month
- Watch Waiting for Superman
- Ride the Alpine Slide
- Go camping at least for one night
- Find a way to make it to Disneyland in Oct 2011 and June 2012-STILL WORKING ON IT

No comments:
Post a Comment