Sunday, March 28, 2010

Disney On Ice and my Birthday

I have a whole lot coming up in the next couple weeks and will be sure to blog about it further later on (going on my first cruise with a day at Disneyland, finishing my Masters, and taking a week trip to California which includes two days at Disneyland). I just simply wanted to share some things that have gone on this last month. I was able to take Josiah, Jody, and Julia to Disney on Ice on March 13 which was a blast! After that we went to California Pizza Kitchen to celebrate my birthday. It was a lot of fun. I was also spoiled on my birthday 3 of her "favorite" students brought me flowers and treats, I had 3 surprise visitors bring me treats to work, a really good friend took me to lunch, I had many birthday wishes sent my way, and my mom made me a really nice dinner. PLUS, it was an absolutely gorgeous day outside! Thank you for all my friends and family who are helping me realize what life is really about and helping me remember I am important! I have posted some pics of the kids at Disney on Ice below. Love you all!






No comments:

Background