You'll never guess where I went for two and a half days....Just kidding! I got to take another trip to Disneyland to experience my favorite time of the year there. I met Dallas at the airport at around 3:30 or so. We were able to get on the flight without any problems (we were flying standby). We went straight to the park when we got there to buy our season passes once again. I never thought I'd have an annual pass to Disneyland once in my life let alone twice. It's a lot of fun! We followed tradition and went on Pirates first. Then, we went on the Haunted Mansion ride as it had been transformed for the Halloween season...I totally love this one a ton! We picked up pizza at a favorite, got milk (a must have), and headed to the condo. We ate and tried to watch a movie, but fell asleep. So we went to bed. We got up, grabbed breakfast at McDonalds, and were off to the park. What fun it was! Usually I can wear flip flops without any problems, but they were digging into my feet. So we left the park at around 6 or so, and Dallas made me go buy shoes. :) We got something to eat and headed back to the condo because we were so tired. We decided to sit in the hot tub to help with the soreness from walking all day. Then, once again we tried to watch a movie, but I couldn't keep my eyes open. We got up the next day, checked out of the condo, and grabbed breakfast at McDonalds (we had a free meal ticket because of the Monopoly going on there right now). We headed to the park where we stayed from 9 until 11. When we got to the park with actually saw Dancing with the Stars Chelsea Hightower and partner Louie Vito (they were able to walk right onto the rides :p). It was quite a long day. Thankfully, the new shoes I was "forced" to buy helped :). Dallas got lucky again and found a $10 bill on the ground again (when we went in April, he found $20). Our favorite quote of the day was "Can we just have quiet for five minutes?" This was the response a mom gave to her little girl who was chattering away. :) We were able to eat at our favorite restaurant twice. We watched the fireworks show and Fantasmic on Friday night. It was quite the show! No disappointment there! We were very surprised at how busy it was. With as much as we've gone, we've never seen it that busy. They actually had to turn people away from the park. I couldn't believe it. It provided for some good people watching experiences. We got to the hotel at about 12:30 or so, went to bed, got up at 3 to check in to our flight, went back to sleep, got up at 5 to get ready, and were off to the airport and on our way back home! :( I can't wait for our next trip which I don't even know when will happen...hopefully January. Dallas is quite lucky and gets to go in January with his sister's family. NO FAIR!
Surpr"eyes"!!
11 years ago

2 comments:
Is it really possible to make the Haunted mansion MORE Halloweenie? I am so jealous! I am having a major craving for the place with no end in sight. Maybe I can stow away in your luggage sometime!
You crazy kids!
Post a Comment