On December 23, 2008, the world lost one great person, my Grandma Peggy Saunders Elmer. She is now in a much more comfortable place after suffering many years from the effects of diabetes and is now reunited with much of her family. She will be greatly missed, but I look forward to the day that I will be reunited with her again. I will keep this close in my heart to keep me on the right track so that I may be with her for eternity. My three greatest memories of her are: 1) She always commented on my eyes, 2) She had apple butter at her house, and 3) She always asked me if I wanted a drink until I finally agreed to take one. I love you Grandma!
1 comment:
Jenn my sweetheart what a wonderful tribute to your grandma she must be so proud.
You are a wonderful granddaughter as I cna attest to. I am proud to be your step-grandma and part of your family. The pictures are great I love them all. I love you
GRANDMA TERRI
Post a Comment