Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas 2009





Well, the holiday season has been fun and busy.  I can't believe that it is all over.  I definitely feel that the days fly by as an adult!  I have been able to celebrate the season in a variety of ways...Disneyland, Forgotten Carols, Polar Express and much more!  I had work until December 23, but will be off until January 27, and I'm very excited about that (as this year is progressively getting harder and harder-unfortunately).  I will be spending my break working on some projects, my masters, and not having to get up at 5:30 everyday.  It will be nice.  Dallas and I have also decided to take my younger siblings to Disneyland on each of their Birthdays.  So we will be taking Jody on January 14.  Our original tradition was taking them each to the Mayan-a fun Mexican restaurant.  So Dallas and I sat down with Jody, and he told her that he doesn't think we will be able to take her to the Mayan this year.  She responded with you guys stink.  Then, we proceeded to tell her that we are taking her to Disneyland and got a smile from her again!

No comments:

Background