




Well, I'm home from Disneyland. It went way too fast, but I had a really good time as I got to spend a lot of fun with Dallas. He is such a wonderful guy, and I never get sick of being with him...especially in Disneyland. So we made a quick trip-Thursday to Saturday, but had a great time. We enjoyed wonderful weather-about 70 degrees. I actually wore capris in December. How crazy is that?! It wasn't too crowded either. We were able to ride many rides, watch fireworks, and experience snow on Main Street. I love this place and can't wait 'til I can go back. If you want to see more pictures...check out my facebook account. (PS I was able to get a great deal on black Friday for a really nice camera.)

1 comment:
I'm jealous! Disneyland at Christmas time has to be the best thing ever.
Post a Comment