Sunday, November 23, 2008

Thanks, thanks, thanks!

Well, I guess that I spoke a little too soon when I said that my class is better this year.  It is to a point.  I have some really tough parents that picked me apart and have lost 3 kids this year and am down to 18 now.  I know I should just be grateful for the small class size, but it's hard when you put your whole heart and soul into something and feel so little appreciation.  I'm tough and haven't given up yet though.  I am so grateful for this time of the year where we are reminded to take time to show gratitude and just enjoy life.  I absolutely LOVE the Christmas season.  I've even bought a tree for my classroom so that I have something to look forward at work on the tough days.  My kids really aren't that bad...it's just some parents.  I look forward to a short week this week because of Thanksgiving.  Then, next week I'm taking off Thursday and Friday to go to Disneyland.  I know...again.  I have to make good use of my season pass.  Yet, I am still so excited.  I can't wait to see it all set up for Christmas.  Yes, I'm going with Dallas.  His cousin and a friend are going to join us.  It should be fun.  I'll post some pictures when we get back with my new camera I hope to get on Black Friday.  I would just like to share some things that I'm grateful for.... My grandpa is doing better.  I have a good family.  Dallas is really a great guy.  I have a job that allows me to pay my bills and survive.  Gas has gone down a whole lot...it's only $1.67 right now (What a miracle!).  I have a solid and reliable job.  I have a testimony of Jesus Christ and am a member of the only true church.  I am 1/4 done with my Masters.  I have been blessed with many talents...organization.  I have a season pass to Disneyland.  There is so much more I could share, but I'll save you the time.  I love you all, and have a very happy Thanksgiving (and Happy Birthday/Thanksgiving to Johnny!)!

2 comments:

Dina C said...

Hey Cute Girl,
When are you coming to visit. We are so close now and we have plenty of room. I haven't seen you in so long.
Love you,
Dina

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Background