


WOW! I'm exhausted! I only got 6 hours of sleep this weekend....It all started on Friday night when I went to bed at 1:oo am. Then, I had to get up at 3:40 to call and check in because we were flying standby. I went back to bed for an hour and was up to get ready. Dallas picked Mom and me up at 5:45 to head to the airport. He's such a sweetheart! We got checked in and got something for breakfast and before we knew it, we were on our way. We landed at 8:30, picked up our rental car, and were on our way to Disneyland. I was pleasantly surprised at how nice the wait times were. We were able to get on all the major rides. I also think that my mom is really set on doing a family vacation there in the fall....mission accomplished! :) JK The longest we had to wait in line was 55 minutes for Soarin', but all the others were no longer than 40 minutes. It was great! The weather was even cooperative. It wasn't too hot or cold. My mom now realizes the Disneyland food spell....you eat and you still enjoy the smells and want more. It's crazy! We were even able to see fireworks...very magical. It was nice to see that she thoroughly enjoyed herself. She would sit and point everything out to me as if it were my first time going. Dallas was going to try and meet us there Saturday night, but it didn't work out. We got to our hotel at 12 (our feet were very sore), in bed by 1, got up to call and check in at 3, and got up to go at 4:15. I am officially tired. I am also looking forward to my trip on May 15. Dallas and I decided to go down on the expiration date of our passes for one last excursion. I can't wait....I know....I'm crazy!
No comments:
Post a Comment