Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My Birthday Celebration



Dallas picked me up on Saturday night to take me to dinner for my birthday.  We went to one of my favorite restaurants-California Pizza Kitchen where I was surprised by my family!  That was great.  We went back to our house for gifts.  I got some really cool Disney snow globe bookends.  Josiah saved up his own money and picked out a really pretty pair of earrings for me.  Then, the girls got me some Mickey Mouse earrings that they were super excited to give to me.  Then, Sunday was my breaking point (after feeling unappreciated and being told how I keep messing up)!  Luckily, I had my trip to Disneyland to look forward to where I was able to celebrate my birthday in the most magical place on Earth with one great guy, Dallas.  We left Sunday night at 7:40 and got to Long Beach at 8:30.  We rushed to Disneyland to see Fantasmic, but decided we shouldn't ride any rides.  Then, we headed to the hotel to get something to eat and go to bed.  We got up early, grabbed something to eat on the way to the park, and made it there before it opened.  Luckily, we got there early and rode all of the rides we wanted between 8 and 2 because it was surprisingly busy for a Monday.  Then, we ate a favorite, Cafe Orleans.  We did some shopping because I had $69 I had to spend that day.  Before you know it we were on the plane and back to Utah.  This was a much needed break from all of the stress!  I can't wait to go in April again!  :)

1 comment:

Stacie said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I'm happy you had such a great one with people that love you.

Take Care!

Background