Well, this is something that I figure that I should take a stab at... It's truly a technological era. Well, some of this will be redundant for you...but after this, everyone should be on the same page. I graduated from BYU in 2005 and am in my fifth year of teaching elementary school. I taught two years of second and am in my third year of third grade. Who knows maybe four years of fourth is next....just kidding. I have had a really good start to this school year. My class is great, and I love it! I currently only have 20 kids which is great, but I will be the one to get all the move ins which is a lot of work. I'll just enjoy it while it lasts. I recently just finished my first semester of my Masters. What a relief! One down, three to go. I have a great boyfriend, Dallas, and we have a lot of fun together. We bought season passes to Disneyland. We went to Disneyland in January, May (when we decided to buy our passes), June (for his birthday), August (we drove out for his cousin's wedding), and September (we had to see it set up for Halloween). He just went on a family vacation to Florida. I survived not seeing him for 9 days and not talking to him for 7 days (his phone broke while he was there). It's good to have him home again. Unfortunately, we don't see much of each other because he's catching up at work for being gone. My sister Jess got married on March 21, 2007, and John got married on September 5, 2008. They both went well. Well, life is really busy with work, my Masters, and dating (the best part :) ). I will try to keep this blog updated with what is going on.
5 comments:
hey there! it's corley...so fun that you have a blog-i LOVE it! It's so fun to keep up with everyone and see pictures and stuff. Anyway, hope all is well. let's talk again soon. much love.
I'm proud of you, hope to keep up with you as we hardly get to talk, also hope you keep this up better than Jessica, teehee.
LOVE GRANDMA TERRI
Love the spooky background!
Again I am SO sorry that I bailed on you for lunch...especially when you missed Dallas so much!
Hey Jen,
It is good to hear from you. I am so glad you finally got a good class this year, you definitely deserve it! I am way jealous of your Disney trips! I only wish Lance liked Disneyland as much as Dallas does, then maybe we could go more often.
Welcome to blogging. Cannot wait to hear about all your adventures!1 Love you tons
Post a Comment